Today is Election Day!
After months of hard work, Election Day has finally arrived. We will need your vote today, to ensure we can obtain the Republican nomination and win this race in November.
There are two other candidates in my race, but I am the only candidate endorsed by the Summit County Republican Party, and the only candidate who has a track record of conservative policy-making.
In the past week, my opponents desperately attacked me. Their allegations are provably false–and one has already been retracted. But, to be candid, we are uncertain how their false attacks will impact the race. So we can’t afford to have any supporters on the sidelines today.
Here is all you need to know about Election Day:
- Where do I vote? Please click THIS LINK to find out.
- When are the polls open? From 6:30 AM to 7:30 PM.
- What if I’m not a registered Republican? No problem. In Ohio, you may vote in whichever primary you choose. You can vote for me by requesting a Republican ballot.
- Can I vote in the Democrat primary–and still vote for you? No, you will need to request a Republican ballot in order to vote for me.
- Can I help on Election Day? Yes! We need a handful more people to stand at the polls and greet voters. The weather should be great. Please use the Contact Mike button above to volunteer.
- How can I spread the word? Please SHARE our Election Day post on Facebook. Please RT our post on Twitter. … Or just send a text/email to 5 Republican friends who live in my district.
- What cities are in your district? The 37th District includes Stow, Hudson, Twinsburg, Macedonia, Cuyahoga Falls (Northampton area only), Munroe Falls, Silver Lake, Northfield Center, Northfield, and Reminderville.
I wanted to run a race that my supporters can be proud of. We have achieved that. In the face of my opponents’ negative attacks, we have remained positive–focusing on our message of fiscal responsibility and economic opportunity.
We couldn’t have gotten this far without your support and encouragement.
I’ll leave you with the State of Ohio’s motto: With God, all things are possible!